LongArm Quilting Blog Page
It's a happy day if I can sew!
Quilt to Last is your online Longarm Quilting Service! Send in your quilt tops and let Barb finish them for you. Life is Busy! You may not have the time or equipment to finish your own quilts. This is where Quilt to Last comes in. Barb has completed many quilts and would love to help you finish your quilt in her smoke free studio on her Long Arm Gammill Premier 2000. This is a hand guided quilting service. No computers here.
- Many panto patterns/thread colors to choose from
- Binding services – full or partial
- Backing available for purchase, or provide your own
- 80/20 batting or 100% cotton batting available for purchase, or provide your own
- Smoke free studio
- 3 week turnaround time (exceptions during busy times)
- Rush orders $25
Send Barb your quilt top and have it quickly returned to you as a completed quilt! Turn around is approximately 3 weeks from the time the top is received until it is returned to you as a finished quilt.
- Option #1 Partial binding. You send 1 yard of fabric, we will make binding & sew it to the quilt. You finish sewing it the way you would like.
- Option #2 Full binding. Send a yard of fabric. Quilt to last will make & sew your binding by machine. Choice of finishing stitch.
- Decorative stitch #26 or #31 or a straight stitch.
*Please note Option #2 gives your a completely finished quilt upon arrival!
* A yard of fabric covers most sizes of quilts for binding. If you want to be more precise, click on the binding calculator link below to figure it out. Please add a few inches extra to make sure there is enough! :) Binding Calculator
Check out the Gammill Long Arm in Action!
Send in Two Quilts* to be Quilted and get $25 off your Long Arm Quilting Service Order! No limit! 4-$50 etc.
Type in- Loyalty Points in the anything we should know box- on the order form.
$25 will be taken off of each set of 2 quilts qualified for Loyalty Points- Twin sized and larger, on the final amount.
*Twin sized or larger
Thanks for checking out our Longarm Quilting Blog! Check out our online Shop as well! It’s a great place to pick up Quilt Patterns or buy a Quilt! We all have people in our lives who we want to buy a unique gift for! Everyone loves a quilt! Allow for a month or so for a custom quilt, or if you need one right away check out what is already made for sale. Check back often as they are always changing!